Add a /ask, for players.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Richy08123, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richy08123

Richy08123 Jr.Moderator Staff Member Jr.Moderator

The /ask command, would work a lot like the /report one. A player could go /ask (question pertaining to the server, or webpage), and all staff online would receive a notification about the question, and be able to reply. One person should be able to take the reply, so the player isn't spammed by 6 staff members. There should also be a punishment for players, who abuse the command with silly questions, that don't involve either the server, or the webpage.
  2. Moomilk

Moomilk New Member

Hey Ricky,

I personally believe that SoarMc’s staff already handles players questions and thoughts by just player messaging or discording. Although you could say that staff are overwhelmed, but we always have lots of staff on at multiple times to assist with any issue like this. Players can also ask questions on our discord page, I feel as if Soar already tackles this issue. Thanks for the suggestion!

-Moo
  3. Destoyable

Destoyable Resigned staff member

It's a really good concept and a suggestion, but I don't feel as if it's needed on the server. It's not very big at the moment and staff already do fine as it is.
    Richy08123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.