Another Faction Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CrackBoyWonder, Feb 4, 2019.

1. CrackBoyWonder

CrackBoyWonder Helper Staff Member Helper

Can we please maybe think about adding where players who donate to get /fly not able to use while near other enemy players? I was told that they are allowed to be in combat fighting try to run away from the person and then can go in fly and leave the fight. IMO people can just donate for fly then go fight and run away if they're about to die?
    I dont think it should be allowed that players can fly to one another in warzone and start fighting, another example is koth. Players will fly above koth and bow you or just drop right on top of you, IMO this is just ruining the whole combat system of minecraft lol. Thats just my opinion and I know that its a donor perk, But there should definitely be some tweaks.
    Maybe just make it where players cant fly in warzone.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Moomilk

Moomilk New Member

Great suggestion “CrackBoyWonder”
    I totally agree with where you’re coming from it it super annoying having donators fly away from you mid pvp. I feel like that feature should stay as it is a donation perk but have flying in war zone should be tweaked… it is also not begrudge hard to obtain ranks that could possible have perms to make you fly. Anyways thanks for the suggestion!

-Moo
  3. CrackBoyWonder

CrackBoyWonder Helper Staff Member Helper

I have no problem with the ability to have the command fly I just think it should have some rules applied to it, for example maybe you cannot use fly to engage or avoid combat.